Grand Entrance to the Blogging World

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to The Zen of Blogging! It's my latest venture into the wonderful world of blogging. A place where I can ramble, rant, vent, philosophize, theorize, and capture the attention of the anonymous on-lookers we call the online community! "What is the point of reading my blog?" you might ask yourself. Well there really isn't any point. This blog is purely done for self-satisfaction, where I can flex my writing muscles and make a presence in the online world by writing about the most random things I can think of and attempt to make them interesting! If you wish to continue reading, I gladly encourage you too! But before I write any further blog posting I must shamelessly plug one my YouTube videos for the world to see:

0 comments: