Who's Watching?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The hype for Watchmen is killing me! I've been watching so many interviews, clips, and featurettes that I've even had dreams that are Watchmen related. A couple of days ago after an entire night of watching Alan Moore, the genius behind Watchmen, interviews I subsequently had a dream where I was the main character in Alan Moore's new epic novel called Jerusalem, and Alan Moore was my sidekick through my epic adventure! It was the coolest dream I've had in a long time. Well anyways can't wait to see Watchmen this Friday in IMAX, it's going to be a true movie spectacle!

Here's some more Watchmen viral marketing:


Here is a cool featurette, explaining what is Watchmen and how it is going to translate to film:


And here is Alan Moore discussing his new epic novel in the making, Jerusalem:

1 comments:

Marielle said...

such great preparation for tomorrow!