Where would you want to wake up tomorrow?

Saturday, May 16, 2009



This is a beautiful short film. It feels so sincere and heartwarming and it puts a nice smile to face.

Now where would I want to be when I wake up tomorrow? It would in my bed right at home. Life at this very moment is perfect and blissful. Even though life has it challenges and frustrations, there are so many other beautiful things that sometimes we just have to take a pause from our hectic lives and take a deep breath and truly enjoy everything that's around us. The fresh air I breathe, the family that supports me, the friends who sincerely care about me, the laughs, the thrills, learning about new things, this wonderful city I live in. Life is truly beautiful.

Now where would you want to wake up tomorrow?

2 comments:

black.coffee.in.bed said...

hehe I totally agree. I love waking up at home in the morning, and everything all calm and quiet. Anytime I wake up elsewhere, I feel alarmed or stressed, but in my bed i'm the happiest.

Angie said...

Aw, thanks for that inspirational video Ariel!

I'd want to wake up in a parallel universe and flush a toilet to see which way the water goes down.